Address: 309 S COUNTRY CLUB RD,, 28712 Brevard, USA
Size: 1 Room, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa bed, 1 Couch
Prices: 99 USD - 130 USD / Night
More pricing information:
The ultimate experience "Glamping" Although, located in a secluded mountain location, this is not boondocking.
• 15 minutes from the National & State Forests... this place is not just famous for the best hiking & mountain biking, but also for all of the beautiful waterfalls, which earned its nickname "The Land of Waterfalls."
• Outdoor living area with outdoor cooking
• Very comfy Queen size bed, & a dining table.
• Minutes from Downtown Brevard (although, when you are here, you feel you are miles from nowhere).
• Our property is on the road that hosts The Assault on the Carolinas as well as 1000s of recreational road bike riders each year. Our Coach will sleep 5
• Each mattress is steam cleaned after each use.
• All linens & bedding (towels, wash cloths, sheets, pillows & comforter) are washed with organic detergent & the final step is to steam sanitize.
• Linens provided (extra pillows & blankets).
• Towels Provided.
• New appliances (microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker & grill).
• Air conditioned and heated.
• TV: a very big one in the front room and bedroom has a TV too.
• Kid friendly.
• Property is like a park with its own playground (literally)
• Hike & explore without leaving the property (down time for mom & dad)
• Long Term Renters Welcome - Inquire for special rates.
Guest access We have a playground, Giant Chest set, fire pit, giant connect four, garden area with vegetables and fruit trees